Price Start From:
Gate Of Heaven Tour – Take an early morning tour to the east side of Bali. Lempuyang Temple is one of the six most important temples in Bali and is considered a very sacred temple for the Balinese people. It is located on the slopes of Lempuyang Mountain at an altitude of 600 meters.
According to Balinese beliefs, they are the cornerstone of the island and are said to give Bali spiritual balance. Walk up the steps inside the temple and feel the true spiritual vibrancy of the temple. From here you can get a close-up view of Bali’s highest volcano, Mount Agung. Take stunning photos of Heaven’s Gate with Mount Agung in the background.
Next on Gate Of Heaven Tour, is stop at the beautiful water palace called Tirta Ganga. There you will find a maze of ponds and fountains surrounded by beautiful statues and gardens. The highlight of the palace is his 11-tiered fountain, and there are many carp around the pond, which is very beautiful. Enjoy a local lunch with breathtaking views of the rice fields on your way to the waterfall. Enjoy panoramic views and recharge with local cuisine.
Visit the hidden Tukad Cepung Waterfall. As you approach the waterfall that cascades under a small cave, you will see sunlight shining directly from the top of the waterfall, providing natural light throughout the valley. The final destination on our Bali gate of heaven tour is the enchanting Tegalalang Rice Terraces. Experience the popular jungle swing on your Instagram feed and unforgettable moments.
Other Popular Tour Package: Bali Best Waterfalls Tour
Gate Of Heaven Tour Highlights
- Gain more flexibility with a private tour
- Experience Lempuyang Gate of the Temple of Heaven
- Visit the Water Palace and hidden Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Stop at Tegalalang rice terraces and ride a jungle swing
Gate Of Heaven Tour Itineraries
- 06.00: Pick up from your hotel or villa in Kintamani, Ubud, Kuta, Seminyak, Legian or Sanur
- 07.30: Visit Lempuyang Gate of Temple of Heaven
- 09.30: Visit Tirta Gangga Water Palace
- 12.00: Lunch Time
- 14.00: Visit Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- 16.00: Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace and doing Jungle Swing Experience
- 17.30: Drop off back to hotel
- 1 persons: IDR 1.300.000
- 2 persons: IDR 850.000 / Person
- 3 persons: IDR 700.000 / Person
- 4 persons: IDR 650.000 / Person
- 5 persons: IDR 600.000 / Person
- Hotel Transfer
- Water bottle in the car
- All Entrance Fees
- All Taxes
- One time swing ticket
- Private Tours
- Minimum Age to Participate in Jungle Swing 10 years
- Lempuyang Gate of Heaven Temple is a Popular Tour Destination Has More People are expected to visit, if you allow to get earlier start to avoid the crowds
Bali Tour @2023
TOUR TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The tour is PRIVATE TOURS and you will not shared with other participant during the tour.
- The tour will assist by English speaking driver.
- FREE CANCELLATIONS: Please cancel the booking no later than on 06.00 pm a day before for FREE CANCELLATION
- 50% CANCELLATION FEES: Cancellation fees (50%) applied if the tour is cancelling right on the day of the tour
- BAD WEATHER: Free cancellation and full refund is applied if weather’s bad before starting the tour.
- BOOKING: For Make a Reservation please completed the booking form and we’ll send the booking confirmation automatically. If Booking form doesn’t work please email or WhatsApp us to confirm.
- DISCUSSION: If you have any issues or inquiries please send it to WhatsApp +6282144554458 for get quick reply!!
- PAYMENT OPTIONS: You able to do payment by Cash Upon Pick Up / start the tour. Others methods is by PayPal, Wise or Bank Transfer.
- DEPOSIT REQUIRED: In some conditions, we may request for deposit 25% from total amount at latest a day before tour.
- Payment either in USD, AUD, EURO, SGD, IDR or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.