Price Start From:
Bali Rafting With Kintamani Volcano & Ubud Tour is amazing rafting tour package in Bali. This interesting Bali Rafting Tour Package is combination of whitewater rafting at Ayung River Ubud following with visit the wonderful view over Kintamani Batur Volcano. Not only Kintamani, but you will also visit holy spring temple and rice terraces before back to your hotel or villa in Bali. This tour package is suitable for those of you who come for Bali holiday with family, couple and friends.
Ubud Ayung River
Let’s join our professional team at Ayung River Ubud to try fantastic water rafting adventures. You can enjoy a unique and unforgettable tour through winding gorges, the sumptuous jungle and also the splendid terraced rice field. The waters volume is stable throughout the year and have few speeds of waters. This will allowing you to have great fun with calmness nature.
Don’t worried about your safety because you will fitted with helmets and life jackets from beginning at the start point. Our experienced rafting guides will lead you through your thrilling at Ayung rafting for around 2 hours. Please follow his instructions and paddle along the way. During the trip you will get laughing, shouting and having an unbelievable adventure. This Ayung river adventure is the best way to experience the amazing rafting adventure in Bali.
Here in Kintamani you will able to see beautiful view with overlooks lake Batur, mount Batur, mount Abang and mount Agung while having lunch at one of best restaurant in Kintamani.
After having lunch in Kintamani we will bring you visit Tirta Empul holy spring temple, visit spices garden to try some Balinese spice and Bali Coffee. At the end our driver will drive you to Tegalalang rice terraces before heading back to hotel.
Tirta Empul Holly Spring Temple
Tirta Empul is one of the most popular temple in Bali. Your Bali holiday may will not feel complete without visit this holy temple. According to our local myth, the spring can remove some bad luck from our body. You also will have chance to take some photograph of the Tirta Empul Holly Spring Temple. You also able to feed the holly fish and wash your face in order to enjoy eternal youth here.
Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Tegalalang is famous because of their picturesque rice terraces. This rice terraces is located in the northern part of Ubud was very popular and worth to visit. Now there is many restaurant and coffee-bar open daily along this site since 7.00 AM to 6.00 PM. Tegalalang village is great place to enjoy rice terrace view while having tea or coffee. You can also do short trekking if want to explore the area.
Other interesting package: Bali Rafting & ATV in one day
Bali Rafting With Kintamani Volcano & Ubud Tour Itinerary:
- 07.30 – 08.00: Depart from Hotel (According to where you staying)
- 09.00: Arrive at rafting Location in Ubud, after do registration you will transfer to rafting start point.
- 09.30: Arrive at rafting start point and then walk down to river side.
- 10.00: Start rafting adventure. This rafting will take around 2 hours journey.
- 12.00: Rafting is finish and you will have time to take shower and changes.
- 13.00: Visit Kintamani village. Here you will have a chance to having lunch while enjoy the view of Lake Batur & Mount Batur in Kintamani Bali.
- 15.00: Visit Tirta Empul Holly Spring Temple.
- 16.30: Visit Tegalalang Rice terraces.
- 17.30: Transfer back to Hotel.
Bali Rafting With Kintamani Volcano & Ubud Tour Price:
1 PERSON: IDR 950.000
2 PERSONS: IDR 650.000 / PERSON
3 PERSONS: IDR 550.000 / PERSON
4 PERSONS: IDR 500.000 / PERSON
5 PERSONS: IDR 475.000 / PERSON
- Private pick up & transfer from hotel or villa in Ubud, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Canggu, Kerobokan & Kintamani (Please contact us for pick up and transfer from different place)
- All Entrance Tickets
- Rafting Adventures Fees
- Experienced English speaking rafting guide
- Use safety rafting equipments
- Lunch fees at Kintamani
- Try Coffee Luwak at Balinese Spices
- Tipping for guide or driver
Bagus Bali Adventure @2023
TOUR TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The tour is PRIVATE TOURS and but you may need to shared with other participant during rafting depending on your number.
- The tour will assist by English speaking driver and rafting guide
- FREE CANCELLATIONS: Please cancel the booking no later than on 06.00 pm a day before for FREE CANCELLATION
- 50% CANCELLATION FEES: Cancellation fees (50%) applied if the tour is cancelling right on the day of the tour
- BAD WEATHER: Free cancellation and full refund is applied if weather’s bad before starting the tour.
- BOOKING: For Make a Reservation please completed the booking form and we’ll send the booking confirmation automatically. If Booking form doesn’t work please email or WhatsApp us to confirm.
- DISCUSSION: If you have any issues or inquiries please send it to WhatsApp +6282144554458 for get quick reply!!
- PAYMENT OPTIONS: You able to do payment by Cash Upon Pick Up / start the tour. Others methods is by PayPal, Wise or Bank Transfer.
- DEPOSIT REQUIRED: In some conditions, we may request for deposit 25% from total amount at latest a day before tour.
- Payment either in USD, AUD, EURO, SGD, IDR or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.